Electrolux vacuum cleaners have the best vacuum bags in the market with different styles for different models to choose from. They have the highest filtration power and prevent dust, dirt and allergen particles from escaping the cleaner, living your home clean. The bags are fitted with High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters that increases the removal of dirt or allergen with very small sizes. There is a HEPA 10 filter with 85% filtration rate of 0.05 to 0.15 micrometer in diameter of airborne dirt and a HEPA 12 filter that screens 99.5% of airborne dirt and allergens.
The following are some of the available bags in the market today:
- Electrolux Central Vacuum Bag – This type of vacuum is installed outside of the living area hence preventing allergens and dirt from circulating back into the house. They lock in dirt in the unit making the cleaning process easy and neat.
- Electrolux Anti-Allergy Bag – These types of bags are specifically designed to remove indoor allergens like dust, mold spores and mite dust from your home. It you are a sensitive person to the allergens, then this type is the perfect one for you.
- Electrolux Maximus Vacuum Bag – It is a canister vacuum that uses the HEPA filtration to remove odor from your living area, thanks to the capabilities of the anti-allergy and anti-odor style S bags. The Classic paper bags and the synthetic material bags offer same services but at a lower cost.
- Electrolux Luxlite Vacuum Bag – These types of bags come in different styles with generic bag that is cost effective and also eliminates allergens for those people with asthma or severe allergies.
- Electrolux Upright Vacuum Cleaner Bag – These type of bags are style U that are perfect for the upright models like Discovery II and III, Epic 3500, Lux 3000, 4000 and 6000 and Prolux.
- Renaissance & Guardian Canister Bag – These types are style R and they can fit vacuum models like EPIC 8000, Lux 9000, Renaissance and Guardian.
When cleaning your house, it is good to be sure that the dirt you aim to eliminate, will be sucked by the vacuum you are using. The only way to be sure is by using any of the Electrolux cleaners with filter bags to be free from the airborne dirt. This is important for a clean air and a healthy life.